Shirataki Noodles At Walmart
The hunt for the ideal low-carb diet is still going on. In a world jam-packed with health buffs, Shirataki noodles has come a long way beating all other noodles that promised a fat- free, low-cal diet but failed in fulfilling it. Made from the roots of the Konjac plant, these noodles contain a highly water- soluble fiber known as glucomannan. It plays a vital role in reducing weight and is a boon for the health buffs.
- These noodles have totally changed the meaning of a healthy diet. Here, one is not sacrificing on anything but is simply substituting the high-calorie, unhealthy pastas and noodles with gluten- free Shirataki noodles to combat obesity issues, control blood sugar level, chloestrol level, diabetes and lose weight.
- Apart from the health benefits, Shirataki noodles serve the purpose of a tasty meal as well. Seeing that, these gelatinous noodles have no flavor of its own, they impart the taste of the soup or sauce they are teamed up with.
- Moreover, Shirataki Noodles have a long shelf life and can be stored for even a year under normal room temperature. Hence, it is an added advantage favoring those consumers who believe in bulk shopping.
Buy Shirataki Noodles Online → Buy Calorie Free Shirataki Noodles
Shirataki Noodles At Walmart
Walmart is a worldwide multinational corporation that has a large chain of departmental stores and warehouses stores. It is the largest grocery retailer in the United States of America.
- Shirataki noodles can easily be purchased online without much difficulty.
- It is also available at any Asian grocery store.
- Walmart, which specializes in the range of grocery items also, has Shirataki noodles for sale. One can easily buy these noodles at affordable prices.
Top Places To Buy Shirataki Noodles
The increase in the demand for Shirataki noodles is widely responsible for the availability of Shirataki noodles throughout the world. It is generally found in the fresh product section of a grocery store or in the refrigerated section near the dairy products. They might be labeled as ‘Shirataki’ or ‘yam powder noodles’ in these stores.
- The first place to look is at a local grocery store. Both the varieties of Shirataki noodles that are the traditional noodles and the tofu-enhanced ones will be available in the produce section of most stores.
- Most Asian stores will carry these noodles in their dry as- well- as the wet form.
- All Japanese supermarkets will have Shirataki noodles under the refrigerated section.
- One can even check out the health food stores for these noodles, as Shirataki noodles is a sort after food by health conscious people.
- Due to its recent popularity, one can also purchase Shirataki noodles from Whole Foods and Trader Joes.
- The Asian food Warehouse sells these noodles both in the noodle and slab form.
- Other popular stores that offer Shirataki noodles for sale are Gelson’s, Henry’s Farmers market, New Season’s market, Ralphs, Safeway, Sunset Foods and Wild Oats Natural Marketplace.